August 10, 2022; 12:00 p.m. CST
RFP Submission Deadline
August 12, 2022; 11:59 p.m. CST
Intent to Award On
August 16, 2022 (via email)
SCOPE OF WORK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The North Mississippi Education Consortium (NMEC) is a non-profit Regional Education Service Agency that serves as a partner with the Mississippi Department of Education (MDE). Our goal is to provide support for MDE in serving school districts across the state.
Purpose of this project is to:
- Provide a toolkit, tailored to MS College and Career Readiness Standards for Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies that will be utilized to guide district and school leadership teams through the process of examining the quality of student work in MS Public School classrooms, inclusive of:
- a facilitation guide that can be used by schools and districts to train their staff
- step by step process guide inclusive of reusable resource tools for assessment of student work that can be used by school and district staff
- 6-10 easy to follow asynchronous learning modules
- *compatible with MDE technical specifications for delivering content asynchronously
- Provide a readily accessible resource that can be personalized by schools based on their specific content and will support schools throughout the year with addressing strengths and opportunities of Tier 1, on grade level content as reflected through student work assignments
- Provide a readily accessible resource that includes practices designed to strengthen lesson design that results in student assignments aligned to the MS College and Career Readiness Standards.
- Provide a list of resources that are aligned to the professional learning and that are accessible for participants to support continued learning.
The contractual period/services completed by August 31, 2022.
In the event the MDE needs additional professional services as outlined in this contract/proposal and a mutually acceptable expansion of the RFP services can be arranged with both parties, then additional services/years may be added. A contract will be awarded to the vendor whose proposal is determined to be the most advantageous to MDE, considering the price and the evaluation factors outlined in the RFP.
The offering vendor shall provide the following minimum information:
- The name of the offering vendor, the location of the offering vendor’s principal place of business,
- The age of the offering vendor’s business and average number of employees,
- The abilities, qualifications, and experience of all persons who would be assigned to provide the required services (with resumes),
- A listing of other contracts under which services similar in scope, size, or discipline to the required services were performed or undertaken within the past three years, as specified in the Request for Proposal, three references; and,
- A plan giving as much detail as is practical explaining how the services will be performed.
Types of Services
Virtual, Face to Face and Hybrid, across the State of Mississippi
Minimum Submission Requirements
- Company’s ability or approach to support the goals and expectations of NMEC/MDE
- General implementation plan
- Company’s capacity to provide consultants required to provide teacher/student support
- Qualifications of company
- Key personnel who will be involved in the project with resumes attached
- Pricing should be specified for subsequent years of service beyond the initial implementation year.
- Plan addresses processes for adjusting staff and/or activities that do not meet the needs of NMEC.
- Minimum attachments should include: a. Resumes of all personnel proposed on this contract.
- Three letters of reference from previous clients that specifically relate to increasing student achievement.
Any incomplete proposals will not be considered.
The entity should provide a budget for the proposed services/scope of work.
Do you have questions?
Any questions pertaining to this RFP should be emailed to Mrs. Susan Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 10, 2022 by 12:00 p.m CST. Emails will not be responded to, rather, all questions and answers will be posted below for public viewing no later than August 11, 2022.