We offer a variety of services for your school district!
The North MS Education Consortium (NMEC) has worked within school districts across the state since 1996. NMEC has and continues to serve school districts by offering quality professional development opportunities for teachers and administrators, led by our exceptional coaches who have proven strengths and experiences to grow each school in your district.
CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICES OFFERED
In addition to the below services, NMEC can address specific needs of the district.
- Accreditation Audits
- Accountability Model
- Behavioral and Academic Multi-Tier System of Support Training
- Building Equity in the Classroom
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Classroom Management
- Counselor Training/Auditing Records for Compliance
- District and School Administration Mentoring, Effective Leadership, and/or Strategic Planning
- Early Childhood
- English Language Arts/Literacy
- Federal Programs Auditing/Monitoring Preparation
- Interpreting and Utilizing Data
- Mentor/Mentee Program
- Mentoring New Teachers Online Auxiliary Staff Training
- Professional Learning Communities School Improvement/Analyzing and Using Data
- Social Studies/US History
- Special Education (working with lower 25%, SPED Policies and Procedures, IEPs, and FAPE in Virtual Learning)
- Trauma Informed Instruction
- Virtual Learning—What Does It Look Like? How Do I Meet the Needs of My Students? (including formative and summative assessments)
For more details on our Coaches, please visit out Meet the Team page.