Built in 1934 with an annex added in 2010, the Classic Revival style building originally was the University Hospital and housed the School of Medicine. Over time, it has housed the Student Health Service, Air Science Tactics, and the Departments of Aerospace Studies and Military Science. Since a full renovation in 2003, it has been home to the School of Education.